Be Part of the Club: Sign up for Your Elite Roof Maintenance Program in Boise, ID
Upson Company’s Elite Roof Maintenance (ERM) Program is a preventive maintenance and asset management service that is designed to extend roof life and provide long-term care, planning, and ongoing service to our customers. The program includes:
- A roof maintenance program designed to meet the needs of each customer
- Bi-annual roof inspections with inspection reports and photographs
- Discounted pricing for regularly scheduled service
- Help with long term budgeting and roof assessments (roof asset management)
- A dedicated staff and certified technicians who are on call 24/7
- Priority service call scheduling for ERM customers
- Help with planning improvements affecting roof safety or roof efficiency
- 3yr and 5yr budgets to help customers plan ahead for improvements, major repairs, coatings, or reroofs
Our Elite Roof Maintenance Program allows our customers to leave the hard work to the professionals. Once a customer has enrolled in the program, we take care of scheduling regular roof inspections throughout the year and providing the customer with a summary report and photos after each inspection. Simple repairs will be completed on site at the time of inspection, and any problem areas and recommended repairs or improvements will be noted on the report so the customer has a clear picture of the roof condition. View some examples of our ERM Program at work in our online gallery.
On average, a maintenance inspection costs less than two emergency repair visits, but pricing will depend on the age, condition, size, and complexity of a customer’s roof(s). A member of the maintenance division sales team can provide accurate pricing information for each customized program. Call us today at 208-459-6978 and ask about our Elite Roof Maintenance Program.